Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Let the Party Begin!

When did my baby grow up? 




We started Harris' Birthday celebration one month early! He's turning two and that's a big deal so OF COURSE we'll celebrate for a month. For his first party he had a double party with his BFF Izzie who will be two tomorrow! They have been big buddies since birth so Izzie's mom and I thought it was only appropriate for them to celebrate together. (Actually, it was the genius thinking of Lindsay that brought the idea together. She suggested we do this in an attempt to let Harris celebrate with his friends! So sweet and thoughtful) Here are a few pictures from the day courtesy of  Katie Burbage!



We Love Mickey! 
The Birthday Girl!

All of their buddies who came! How we managed this shot I'll never know...




Mommies and Babies BFF


So funny that everyone is singing to us!

Is that cake for US?!

Sweet Girl celebrating Harris' Birthday!

She had buddies her age there, too!

We had a great time and are so thankful for everyone who came! I'm especially thankful for my sweet friend Lindsay for all of her hard work and my awesome friend Laura who loves our babies enough to have helped us with the party! You girls are great. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you just gave me a shout out. I'm blushing. :-)

    It was a fun day!! So glad it worked out. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

The First Day of School, Butt-Shaped Fruit and The Crazy Train

How's Harris liking it?  I hear this question every single day. I love that people are interested/concerned about Harris and his opinio...